You may need a Sriandal Soft Media Account in order to use our Services. You may create your own
Sriandal Soft Media Account, or your Sriandal Soft Media Account may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer or educational institution. If you are using a Sriandal Soft Media Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply, and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account.
To protect your Sriandal Soft Media Account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Sriandal Soft Media Account. Try not to reuse your Sriandal Soft Media Account password on third-party applications. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or Sriandal Soft Media Account, kindly call our helpline immediately.
1. The Sriandal Soft Media user id should be at least 8 characters.
2. The user id can be alphanumeric. It should always start with an alphabet.
3. Only two special characters (‘-‘ & ‘_’) are allowed in a user id. No other special character is allowed.
4. The Sriandal Soft Media suite is strictly for communication only. It is meant only for exchanging communication using different channels in a legitimate way.
5. Illegal activities are not permitted in SRIANDAL SOFT MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
6. Activities that exploit, harm or threaten women and kids are strictly discouraged using SRIANDAL SOFT MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
7. Sriandal Soft Media is not meant for exchanging or sharing spam messages.
8. Using Sriandal Soft Media services to share inappropriate contents in public is not desirable.
9. Sriandal Soft Media is not meant for spreading false or misleading information.
10. Sriandal Soft Media should not be used for self-destruction or destruction of any life or property.
11. Transmitting hate messages of any nature using Sriandal Soft Media is strictly prohibited.
12. Sriandal Soft Media should not be used for invading the rights or privacy of others.
13. Sriandal Soft Media should not be used to do any kind of illegal activities as per the Indian Penal Code or the laws of the country where it’s used.
14. Sriandal Soft Media will not be allowed to create 'false opinion' or 'spreading hoax" about any individual, organization, State or the Nation.
15. Sriandal Soft Media should not be used as a medium of exchange to do 'foreign exchange frauds' or any kind money laundering within India or outside.
16. Sriandal Soft Media should not be used to send or receive pornographic audio-visual materials or images (including child pornography).
17. Sriandal Soft Media should be used to exchange harmful messages through the method like steganography (i.e. hiding of a secret message within an ordinary message and the extraction of it at its destination) and other advanced method of encryption to conceal the information.
18. All these above-quoted rules and regulations will applicable to individuals as well as to the enterprises (private & public organizations / Educational Institutions / Government /Non-Government organizations & Agencies and Non-Profit Organizations).
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours. When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Sriandal Soft Media(and those we work with) a worldwide licence to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes that we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you with personally relevant product features, such as customized search results, tailored advertising and spam and malware detection. This analysis occurs as the content is sent, received and when it is stored.
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may be updated automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
Sriandal Soft Media gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive licence to use the software provided to you by Sriandal Soft Media as part of the Services. This licence is for the sole
purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Sriandal Soft Media in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time. Sriandal Soft Media may also stop providing Services to you or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
We believe that you own your data, and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to remove information from that Service.
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we do not promise about our Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER Sriandal Soft MediaNOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKES ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES.
Sriandal Soft Media (i.e.) SRIANDAL SOFT MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF Sriandal Soft MediaAND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU WITH THE SERVICES AGAIN).
IN ALL CASES, SRIANDAL SOFT MEDIA AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Sriandal Soft Media and its affiliates, officers, agents and employees from any claim, action or proceedings arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, judgments, litigation costs and legal fees.
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly.
We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retrospectively and will become effective no earlier than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
These terms govern the relationship between Sriandal Soft Media and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms and we do not take action immediately, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future). If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
Currently Sriandal Soft Media operates from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the Chennai High Court.